You are here: Home / The Life of a Wedding Planner – Two Day Wedding Planning Course
This course is for anyone thinking about becoming a wedding or event planner.
What Will I Learn?
The course is taught by Dominique Douglas, Director of Stylish Events, who has been a Wedding Planner for 17 years.
Day 1 – Theory
Concentrates on the “reality” of being a wedding planner and what they do for their clients. Dominique will share stories and templates from real events.
The course will cover:
· The role of a wedding planner
· Marketing and branding your wedding planning business
· The essential skills for being a wedding planner
· How to put together wedding budgets
· How to prepare proposals to clients
· Finding the perfect venue
Day 2 – Practical
Focusses on styling modern weddings, with practical sessions on how to design beautiful events, including:
· What is wedding styling and what are the most popular themes
· Designing stunning “Tablescapes”, with an opportunity to create your own table setting
· Making bouquets and buttonholes (yes, you will make them on the day!)
· How to get more bang for your buck!
· How to create a mood board
· Where to buy and hire items for weddings
·Creating floor plans for ceremonies and receptions
· How to make personalised confetti cones and tie the perfect bow!
Includes a detailed workbook and a certificate for
“Introduction to Wedding Planning”.
Lunch and refreshments will be provided.