There’s nothing on earth to dampen the sparkle of a bride’s smile. For your perfect day, here is a sensational gold mangalsutra pendant. Shimmering, moonlight zirconia contrasts beautifully with midnight-black beads and warm gold. It’s the centrepiece for your bridal jewellery, and a piece which you’ll wear right through your married life. Inspired by classic mangalsutra, this decadent pendant features an Indian paisley teardrop laden with diamonds. There’s no minimalism: it’s all-out grandeur. And why shouldn’t it be? It’s an investment you’ll make only once.
- Mangalsutra Pendant without chain
- Wt : 13.4 gms
- All prices include VAT
- 22ct Gold Hallmarked by London Assay Office
- Comes With Presentation Box
- Delivery Included
- Currently Out of Stock , Live chat with us for availability and more images of similar designs currently in stock
- This gold mangalsutra pendant is made from 22ct gold. We choose 22ct because it’s the best quality for fine jewellery-making (24ct being just a little too brittle), and for a lifetime piece, it’s the perfect choice.
- It’s finished with lots of facet-cut zirconia, which looks like diamond to the inexpert eye!
- This gold mangalsutra weighs 13.4g EXCLUDING CHAIN (buy the chain separately – message us for information). That’s so that you can customise your mangalsutra, choosing your own chain or beads – and you can even put the pendant on a classic chain to create an everyday necklace.
- Hallmarked by the London Assay Office.