On receipt, have a close look at the items you’ve ordered. We trust you will be delighted but, if you aren’t, you’re welcome to return them within 14 working days.
You don’t need to give us any reason, or pay any fees, to do this.
All you need to do is:
Email [email protected] Telephone +44 (0) 208 470 1221
We will accept the return, providing:
- The item is not a Bespoke Special Order, which cannot be returned.
- You haven’t worn or damaged the goods.
- You haven’t removed any security tags from the goods.
- You contact PureJewels within 14 working days of delivery to obtain a Returns Authorisation number (RA).
How to return your goods:
- Please return them within 14 days of obtaining the RA number.
- Make sure that the goods are in their original condition, then securely wrap in the original packaging, including our delivery slip.
- Follow our instructions to return via our delivery partner.
- You will receive a full refund including the original delivery charges. We are unable to refund sales taxes or import duties on orders placed outside the EU. We will process your refund as quickly as possible, and refund to the original card used for your order.
What if you miss the 14 day deadline?
You can still return your item, if you obtained an RA number (as above).
Your responsibility for returns
Return of items is at your own risk, so it is your responsibility to ensure that the goods are insured when returned to us. You are obliged to keep the goods in your possession until you return them to us, and to take all reasonable care of the goods. If you fail to do this we might have to consider claiming compensation from you.
This does not affect your statutory rights.