TERMS & CONDITIONS
When you use the PureJewels website or place an order, you agree to our Terms and Conditions. They exist to give you a high standard of service and an understanding of what to expect. We trust that your experience with PureJewels will be pleasurable, and we hope that you will get in touch if you encounter difficulty at any stage. Here are our legal Terms and Conditions.
ABOUT OUR COMPANY
This website is operated by PureJewels. Our Registered Office and store is at 290-292 Green Street, London, E7 8LF. Our VAT Registration Number is GB249354931.
PLACING AN ORDER
When you place an order, you will enter into a contract with PureJewels. This means:
- You will initially receive an email with the details of your order in it. This is not an order acceptance or confirmation.
- Meanwhile, we will request pre-authorization from your bank/card issuer for the funds needed for the payment. But we will not take anything yet.
- If we cannot accept your order (this may be, for example, because we’ve unexpectedly run out of stock), we will get in touch and try to find a solution. If you change your mind at this point, give us a call – it is not always possible to stop despatch, but you are able to return the item. Also see ‘Returns’, below.
- You’ll receive a dispatch confirmation. Our acceptance of your order, at this point, creates a legally binding contract between us and you. (This contract may only be entered into by an adult aged 18 and over. Under18s are not permitted to order on our website.)
- We take payment when your order is shipped.
PRICING AND DELIVERY
Our prices are set out on our website in UK sterling, including VAT and UK sales tax. You’ll be billed in UK sterling.
If you order from outside the UK, additional costs may be incurred, because exchange rates and card charges will affect the amount billed to your card. We are unable to take responsibility for the actions of local customs authorities and you are responsible for paying the appropriate import duties and taxes. In good news, our prices include UK sales tax of 20%, which is not payable if you order outside the European Union.
Our delivery charges are displayed before checkout (and below). Due to carrier restrictions, we can’t deliver to some locations. (Call us if you are worried about it.)
On the delivery date, our carrier will deliver your order to the address you gave us when you made your order. Please take extra care to ensure that it is correct and that you or someone you trust will be able to take delivery of the order.
Once received by you, the goods are legally owned by you (providing we’ve received payment in full). After delivery, we are not responsible for loss or damage.
On receipt, have a close look at the items you’ve ordered. We trust you will be delighted but, if you aren’t, you’re welcome to return them within 30 working days.
You don’t need to give us any reason, or pay any fees, to do this.
All you need to do is:
Email [email protected] Telephone +44 (0) 208 470 1221
We will accept the return, providing:
- The item is not a bespoke, personalised, or made-to-measure order, which cannot be returned.
- You haven’t worn or damaged the goods.
- You haven’t removed any security tags from the goods.
- You contact PureJewels within 30 working days of delivery to obtain a Returns Authorisation number (RA).
How to return your goods:
- Please return them within 30 days of obtaining the RA number.
- Make sure that the goods are in their original condition, then securely wrap in the original packaging, including our delivery slip.
- Follow our instructions to return via our delivery partner.
- You will receive a full refund including the original delivery charges. We are unable to refund sales taxes or import duties on orders placed outside the EU. We will process your refund as quickly as possible, and refund to the original card used for your order.
What if you miss the 30 day deadline?
You can still return your item, if you obtained an RA number (as above).
Your responsibility for returns
Return of items is at your own risk, so it is your responsibility to ensure that the goods are insured when returned to us. You are obliged to keep the goods in your possession until you return them to us, and to take all reasonable care of the goods. If you fail to do this we might have to consider claiming compensation from you.
This does not affect your statutory rights.
We offer free delivery for all orders shipped within UK using Royal Mail’s Special Delivery Service.
Generally, it takes 2-3 working days to dispatch the order. However, if you have any urgent orders you can contact us by email [email protected], call us on +44 20 8470 1221, or WhatsApp us on +447384814118
You can also avail our Guaranteed Next Day Delivery by Royal Mail. We provide guaranteed next day delivery service (by 1 pm the following day) for orders placed before 1 pm. The order will be insured for and completely secured.
EUROPE, USA, CANADA:
Standard Delivery Charges- £25
We deliver products via Fed Ex. Please allow up to 2-5 working days for your order. All orders are tracked and require a signature and/or proof of delivery at the door (via photo) to maintain a contactless service.
Standard Delivery Charges- £35
We deliver products to Australia via Fed Ex. Please allow up to 2-5 working days for all your orders. All orders are tracked and require a signature and/or proof of delivery at the door (via photo) to maintain a contactless service
CANCELLATION OF ORDERS
In very rare and exceptional circumstances, we may be forced to cancel an order.
This may be before or after order confirmation, and it might be because:
- We have insufficient stock
- We do not deliver to your area
- One or more of the goods you ordered was listed at an incorrect price (eg. typographical error or an error by one of our suppliers).
If we are forced to do this, we will contact you by email and/or telephone to see if we can offer an alternative or other solution.
If we have taken payment, we will return it as soon as possible, and certainly within 30 days of order. We are not liable to you or a third party, and will not be obliged to pay compensation, for order cancellations.