Dreaming of diamonds? You’ll have more than anyone with this decadent solitaire. The classic round diamond is framed with handfuls of extra brilliant diamonds, lining the shank above and beneath. The Lotus is our signature Indian engagement ring inspired by the beauty and purity of the water lotus. In the Lotus Fishtail solitaire, the central setting floats above twinkling ripples, all set into polished platinum. It’s quite a way to make a splash at your engagement party.
- Central round diamond, round brilliant diamonds in shoulder setting
- It comes with accent diamonds and palace setting on shoulder.
- Available in a variety of carat weights
LOTUS FISHTAIL SOLITAIRE ENGAGEMENT RING: THE DETAILS
- The Lotus Fisthtail Solitaire can be adapted to carry a bigger diamond. Send us a message or come into store to discuss your requirements.
- The Lotus Fishtail Solitaire is part of our Lotus Indian collection, which is designed by PureJewels and made in the UK.
- The Lotus is a meaningful element in Indian legend and art, with connotations of beauty and purity. The beautiful flower attracted attention because of the way it suddenly appears from the deepest, murkiest waters. The flower floating on the surface is saturated with colour, bright, and immaculate. It’s nature’s story of love.
Choose a fishtail setting ring for ultimate glamour
We’ve used two types of diamond setting to create this ring.
One is the fishtail setting, which you can see comprises the smaller diamonds. Maybe you’ve seen it on Pinterest – the fishtail setting is chic, covetable, and beloved by celebrity fiancées. It surrounds your diamond solitaire with rows of extra diamonds, forming a mermaid tail that flickers out from the centre. It creates a ring that will sparkle from all angles, catching the light as you move.
The Lotus setting can be seen on the central diamond, lifting it up on four prongs like a blossom emerging from a lake. The Lotus setting is perfect for this ring, part of our collection inspired by the legendary flower.
More Lotus setting engagement rings…
You’ll find the Lotus setting on other rings in this collection, ranging from a simple solitaire with Lotus setting to a fashionable halo diamond ring. We love the Lotus setting for an engagement ring because it raises the diamond, increasing its profile and exposing it to more light – which creates dazzling radiance. To view the Lotus setting engagement ring in detail, or try it on, please make an appointment to come into our show room.